Monday, April 14, 2008

Naughty Little Birdie



I've always had an affinity for all things aviary, so you can imagine my excitement when having discovered Naughty Little Birdie. With a selection of handcrafted treats ranging from coinpurses (pictured above) to necklaces to charms, this Australian based indie company pays homage to our feathered friends in a most delightful way.



This feather printed resin ring is high on my wishlist of things to buy when I'm not pinching every penny for my impending move. I've been contemplating the idea of getting a feather similar to this tattooed on my wrist for awhile and at $20 this piece is much more affordable than getting a tattoo at this point. Plus, it would be a good way for me to see how much I enjoy wearing such a mark on my body before putting it on myself permanently.

Visit
Naughty Little Birdie today for more adorable wares.

No comments: